It's that time of year again…it's snowing and cold. Although I don't mind the snow, I always struggle with what to wear to look stylish, but not freeze. Here are five style tips to help your outfit shine AND keep you warm.
1. Circle Scarves: Circle scarves, sometimes known as infinity scarves, are a perfect staple to your wardrobe this November. You can wear them with any outfit for a little extra style, and they will keep you VERY warm. Get one in a neutral color so you can wear it with any outfit!
2. Sweaters on Sweaters: This November I'm all about the sweaters. Max out your wardrobe with sweaters! You can layer a cardigan on top of your favorite v-neck or embellished T-shirt or just wear a stylish pullover with any outfit for some extra warmth.
3. Boots, boots and more boots: BOOTS ARE ALWAYS IN. Boots are my favorite part of cold weather. Stock up on boots for this upcoming winter. You can never, ever go wrong with a good black boot! Make sure you get some warm wool socks to wear with your boots and you're bound for success!
4. Layering is KEY: You need to LAYER. The biggest fault people make while getting dressed is not layering, if you don't layer you are bound to be cold. Wear a long-sleeved shirt under your favorite cardigan or flannel and then top off with an infinity scarf and a peacoat. Stylish, fun and cozy!
5. The perfect coat is PRIME: Whether you like a peacoat or a classic North Face, find a winter coat that you love and stick with it! Purchase a good quality coat that you know matches your style and you're set for the winter ahead.